The firm provides legal advice on media regulation, not only on press law and broadcasting, but also on new media related to technological advances, globalisation and the growth of information channels via the internet. The firm provides cutting-edge services in the areas of digital media, social media, blogging, etc. We have been monitoring the legislation in this sector for a long time and are dedicated to its development. As a result, the firm is able to provide cutting-edge legal consultation and advice on the regulation of print, audiovisual and electronic media.
What we can help you with:
- Protecting reputation and defending against claims against the publisher and editor-in-chief
- Protection of personality
- Negotiation and legal position against platforms
- GDPR applications
- Application of rules on digital marketplaces, information society services, etc.
- Criminal law aspects of publisher and journalist work (e.g. source protection, state secrets, defamation, corporate offences, etc.)
- Copyright aspects of the work of publishers and journalists
- Adaptation to new European legislation (DSA, DMA)
With us you will worry less, write to us, we will be happy to advise you.